Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Don't Remind Me!

"When I forget something, don't remind me. It just proves that you think I'm getting old!"

A lot of people will flatly deny they need reminders. For some reason they think that's the same as admitting they're too old and forgetful to manage anything on their own. But that's far from the truth...

This is NOT - I repeat - NOT an age-related problem.
Everyone needs help remembering to do things... I'm no exception, and neither are most of the people who may read this blog. I'm on a mission to help folks stop worrying and learn to "Fuggedaboutit!!!"

By learning to use some of the many reminder tools that are available, you can consider yourself "older, bud-wiser" for doing so. No more clock-watching, no more missed appointments, no more missed medications. It's actually quite easy to get your act together - at last!

I find that I'm much less stressed when I've assigned the task of remembering everything to a reliable computer. Those reminders are timely and
non-judgemental, so I never mind being told what to do and when. (I've never lied to you before, why would I start now?)


I'm actually very proud of our products and services, so
here's the shameless self-promotion part:

Please take a look at the simple software programs and reminder services available from OnTimeRx. These programs
are patient-focused and user-friendly and were specifically designed to be simple to set up and a pleasure to use. With over 12 years of responding to user suggestions and requests for enhancements, OnTimeRx now addresses every possible scheduling need and reminder option.

We started out in 2000 with the Palm version, and quickly heard from numerous PocketPC users, who wanted the same program for their PDAs. The PocketPC version was launched in 2005, and then a desktop version for Windows XP and Vista PCs later that year. Now we're developing a version for the ubiquitous BlackBerry, and who knows... maybe even one for the iPhone some day.

Don't just take my word for it. Read the Testimonials and then test it for yourself. Try it - you'll like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment